Below is information shared with us from away opponents pertaining to tickets, mask requirements, social distancing guidelines, or rules their schools have in place. This page will be updated daily and is subject to change.
8/19 – Volleyball – Westfield
8/19 – Women’s Soccer – Roncalli
Tickets will be available at the gate. Per Marion County Public Health Department, we are limited to 1000 person capacity.
Fan and Field Policies:
*No fans will be allowed on the field before, during or after the game
*Per Marion County Public Health Department: Family units may sit together but are required 6 feet of social distancing between another family unit and or other fans.
* All areas of the stadium will be open for seating. Fans are welcome to bring lawn chairs/ blankets to sit on the grass in shaded areas.
*Per the directive of the Marion County Public Health Department – masks are required at all times and we ask that everyone maintain social distancing.
*Concessions will be available- masks are required and we ask that everyone maintain social distancing (There will be no congregating at concession stands).
8/19 – Women’s Soccer – Lebanon Varsity Invite
Admission: All day – $8.00 (wrist bands). Gates will open at 8:00am on Saturday morning, remain open all day. Fans can purchase tickets ahead of time online at: https://tickets.lebanonauditorium.com/LHSAthletics/ You must be wearing a mask to get through the entrance, and you are required to wear your mask during the event at all times unless you are eating. Remember to practice social distancing.
8/25 – Volleyball – Connersville
Admission: Tickets will be sold AT THE GATE. Facility limited to 250 fans. Game will be played in their new fieldhouse, on the west side of the high school.
8/26 – Volleyball – Richmond
Admission: Tickets will be sold AT THE GATE. Facility limited to 250 fans. Masks required and social distancing in the bleachers.
8/26 – Men’s Soccer (JV 2) – Mt. Vernon
ADMISSION: $5.00 (+ service fee) NO PASSES ACCEPTED. All tickets sales will be done in advance. No tickets will be sold at the gate. There is a 2-ticket limit per athlete
EVENT TICKETS: spicket.events/marauders
EVENT CODE: GBUWA4
9/1 – Men’s Soccer – Pendleton Heights
- Tickets may be purchased at https://www.ticketracker.com/store?schoolId=207&departmentId=102 (only sold online, no tickets at the door).
- Spectators will be required to wear a face covering at all times on campus. The only exception would be when actively eating or drinking.
9/1 – Volleyball – Southport
- Southport Fieldhouse @ Southport High School, Parking is available in the East lot near Banta Rd and Shelby St.
- Southport Fieldhouse has a maximum capacity of 250 spectators for all indoor events.
- Masks are required for entry into all Southport High School athletic events.
- tickets: https://secure.payk12.com/school/southporths/428/item/177524
9/2 – Women’s Soccer – Pendleton Heights
- Tickets: https://www.ticketracker.com/store?schoolId=207&departmentId=102
- no tickets sold at the gate
9/5 – Varsity Volleyball – Shondell Invite
- NO PARENTS OR FANS PERMITTED
9/8 – Varsity/JV Volleyball – Cowan
- tickets sold ONLY at the door with voucher given beforehand. Vouchers provided to coach to be passed out to parents. NO voucher = no ticket.
- 250 limitation (players, coaches, workers, officials and fans included in that number).
- Visitors will sit in North bleachers, maintaining social distancing and masks MUST be worn.