Greenfield-Central High School is seeking nominations for the 2016 – 2017 Athletic “Hall Of Fame”
The nominees may include former players, coaches, administrators, fans, volunteers, bus drivers…anyone who has made a significant contribution to the athletic program.
Nominees may come from any past Hancock County High School that fed into the present day Greenfield-Central High School. Nominations may be made by anyone. Nomination forms are available at the Greenfield-Central Athletic Office, the Greenfield-Central High School Administration Office, and the Greenfield-Central Website.
Inductees will have a picture-plaque mounted on the wall near the gym entrance, and they will also receive a commemorative plaque for themselves. This year’s induction ceremony will take place at half-time of the Men’s Varsity Basketball Game vs Pendleton Heights on Friday, January 27, 2017.
Some of the criteria includes, but is not limited to:
● Nominees are eligible five years from graduation for all student-athletes, student trainers, and student-managers and two years after retirement or resignation for all teachers, coaches, administrators, etc.
● The nominees must exemplify outstanding character while representing Greenfield-Central (or one of its feeder schools) during their career and also during the time since they have left high school.
● The nominees must be positive role models for both present and future students.
● The nominees must have made a significant contribution(s) to or had an outstanding accomplishment(s) for the athletic program.
● Nominations will be accepted by using the accompanying form only and are due in the G-C Athletic Office by no later than December 9, 2016.
Please click on the link below to access the nomination form.